11/24/2016 01:55:00 pm

Lensventures two years back | Fraser's Hill |

All photos taken by me back in 2014 when I went to Fraser's Hill with my family.


this had a secret-garden-y feeling... the gate was locked though



the infamous landmark of Fraser's Hill






















the cool thing about Bukit Fraser- it is located on the border of two states- Pahang and Selangor. So I could stand on the border, one foot on each state and say I was at two places at once



The last day was filled with a zorbing experience- I shared one of those hamster-like balls with my brother and filmed it.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.