8/26/2016 12:21:00 am

In Retrospect {August & July & June }

I've been kind of  extremely occupied lately, with the stress of O levels (basically final year exams) ever since May. So I've decided to compile what happened since then (the stuff that was captured on camera, anyway) and share with you.

If you want to stay updated on what happens in my life, feel free to check out my:
  • instagram  where I (try) to regularly post photos that I try to take to fufil my inner photography-ness
  • studyblr (basically a tumblr focused on studies) where I try to post an update daily on my progress and what I've done during the day, as an attempt to motivate myself and also as a wake-up call to life (as I also post countdowns to O level exams)
Enjoy!

Please note: all these photos belong to me; please do not use without explicit permission from the owner (that's me) (I'll be very sad).

a tacky and weird but kind of cute elephant made of blu-tac (see what I did there? tacky?) by my brother when he was supposed to sit for a maths test

some aesthetic texts and quotes I printed to be cut and stuck into a book below





6.8.16: A trip to the biggest Popular (sell stationery, books, textbooks and stuff) branch in the country to get some past year papers and textbooks








 20.7.16 LES MISERABLES!

14.7.16: Lensventures (aka photography outing) with best friend to Chinese Gardens (more photos to be up in a separate post)








24.6.16: Circus with friends (more photos to be up in a separate post)


19.6.16: Gathering with friends + fireworks 




2 comments :

  1. The stationary pictures make me want to buy ALL the sationary. Which I shouldn't do because I've already spent €30 on stationary I didn't need...
    I love the pictures you post on Instagram by the way!

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely to be able to see what you've been up to. Amazing pictures too!

    ~Ashy
    apieceofmysky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.