10/04/2015 10:44:00 pm

4.10.15 Reason to Smile

Well, look at that.

I'm still doing this challenge.

Anyway...

 This afternoon was spent at a meeting (more like a training session) for instructors of a childresn' camp. There's going to be a lot more in the future leading up to the camp itself, and today was rather tiring.


We didn't do anything particularly intense, only some icebreaking games, get-to-know-each-other's-names games, musical chairs (where the chairs are decorated with kaya (coconut/pandan/egg jam usually put on bread), Hersey's chocolate syrup, soybean and green tea drink and water.

It was tiring because of the laughing. I hadn't properly laughed so much in ages. It's the people, I guess. It's something that I cannot explain, and one can only understand if they're present.

(I didn't think I'd get some computer time today and had written this RtS down on paper.)

And now... for today's Blogtober post (in the next post).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.