7/27/2015 09:45:00 pm

Go hiking & have a campfire ✔ -Summer Bucket List #13 & #22

Photo and text credits by me

A couple of days ago I went hiking with some friends to a mountain which scaled 654m, and we covered a bit over 3km up (out of 5) and another 3 down due to time constraints.
I managed to get a bunch of nice shots though. 


Although I'm not sure if the campfire should be ticked because I don't think it's a legit campfire (built on a treetop hut with large bricks surrounding it). Maybe my idea of a campfire is literally twigs and newspapers on the ground set on fire.


Passed by some cows on the way there

More cows

(White butterfly, if you couldn't spot what I was trying to take)

People focus on the flower, I focus on the leaves which complement the flower.


 I like the rug

Said 'camp fire'. Cooking green bean soup. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.