4/11/2015 04:07:00 pm

Oh, brother!

Yesterday was International Sibling Day (April 10) and I decided, why not use this chance to rant about how annoying and irritating my brothers are?

Just kidding.

Not really.



Anyhow, my two younger brothers are the most immature, annoying, hair-pulling brothers around. Sure, the first younger brother has been more matured the past year, but is still horribly childish and annoying.

Not to mention that they're absolutely no help at all about any other guy whom I'm friends with. Nope. Nada. Nein. T

hey make things worse with teasing. And telling every single person they know about 'me and so-and-so' which to me, is non-existent. And it gets horribly annoying, to the point where chasing after the two males whom the rest of the community recognise as my brothers is simply a waste of energy. I try to ignore them, but it's so darn frustrating!

There are countless  times where I wish I had older brothers instead, but then they'd probably do the same thing, and maybe it's worse, so... yeah. I think I'll stick to them.

The elder one of the two, whom I shall name Annie here, is not half as bad as the youngest. He's the one I mentioned in my second MUN experience. People kept asking me if I knew him, and the whole time I was just like-

Not related to him in any way.

In case you haven't noticed by now, this post is not some long philosophical post about brothers. Just a rant expressing my frustration and annoyance with them. Mine, to be specific. I know not all brothers (older or younger) are like that.

Anyway, I'll 'cherish' this time where I am still able to beat them up. (Kidding). Not totally kidding, though...

Nonetheless, I'd rather brothers than sisters. No offence to anyone out there, but it's just my point of view.

I mean, I can just shove him on the head (gently, of course) whenever he's idiotic and being ridiculous.
And I'm pretty sure that when he says the music cover I wrote sounds horrible, it means 'it's great, keep it up'.

Oh, brother.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.