2/06/2015 09:57:00 pm

What I want to be when I grow up

What I want to be when I grow up (not that I have a looong time to wait):
Suppose I had to write an essay on what I wanted to be when I grow up. I would say- happy, healthy and happy. But I guess that wouldn't be what the teacher was looking for. So I guess here's what I would write:



When I grow up, my main objective is to be happy. When I am happy, I want to make others happy. Depending on the definition of grow up, I would strive to study psychology, or psychology-related major in University, particularly Soka University of America , which offers Liberal Arts as an undergraduate degree, which I am very satisfied with. Then I would opt for majors for graduate degree in Psychology, or Music Psychology. I am very interested in human behaviours and things around us that affect our behaviour. I also find satisfaction and happiness in helping others, be it just giving them advice, taking action, or just listening.

Well that was a relatively short essay...
But if you are not exactly sure which direction to go for your next step, you can visit http://www.mynextmove.org/. They will give you a quiz with quite a lot of questions and a range of jobs for you to explore. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.