2/06/2015 09:41:00 pm

Long friendship


I'm half convinced that this fact is true. However since I want to study psychology, I shall keep an open mind about this.


I have a couple of friends whom I've known (as in since I've met that person) for more than seven years. However, half (or maybe a quarter) of them I don't contact or talk to, when I meet them, anymore. Maybe it's because some of my childhood friends were started by my mother (i.e. her friend's son/daughter and I met through 'playdates' but when we meet now, through activities, we don't really talk.

It's not really fair to say that this fact only works for some cases, because for me, I'm not a very outgoing person. There. I've said it.

A majority of my childhood friends, those people and I still keep in contact or at least talk when we meet in person. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.