7/22/2014 03:04:00 pm

WORLD CUP

Yeah, I know world cup 2014 was long over. But since I have not blogged for a long time, let's talk about World Cup!
Photos from Google, text and design by me



So.... I've supported Germany since the beginning. Not just because the German Arsenal trio were part of it, but just because the whole team was strong.

Frankly, I have not watched any match live except the finals, because of the unfairly huge time difference (it was 3/4am here when they were playing). But I did watch the replays and stuff. Anyway, I stayed up to watch the finals and then slept at 6.30 am, and woke up at 12.30 pm. Bleh.



Here's a funny video about World Cup that a local group of youtubers made: Gender Reverse: World Cup.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.